As a committed quality healthcare provider, Stanhope embraces a carefully developed Client Charter.
We believe that our commitment will be achieved by:
- Managing and meeting client expectations through the provision of a broad range of services.
- Demonstrating integrity, credibility, accountability and respect for the individual.
- Achieving Best Practice in home care delivery.
- Recognising that our staff are our greatest asset and we will support them to grow and enjoy their work.
- Encourage a culture of positivity and mutual responsibility in their workplace.
Our Values are:
- Respect, dignity and security
We aim to provide high quality service and information to all our clients by delivering:
- We will ensure that telephone calls are responded to promptly.
- We will attempt to return phone messages within the same business day.
- We will keep the use of answering machines during office hours to a minimum.
- We will attempt to acknowledge emails within one business day.
- We will ensure the first person you deal with either answers your enquiry or passes you onto the right person.
- We will record complaints, comments and compliments and use them to review and improve our service.
- We will acknowledge complaints within two business days.
- We will acknowledge, and do our best to rectify, if our service does not meet your expectations.
- We will identify ourselves.
- We will listen and focus on your needs.
- We will act with integrity and treat you with dignity and respect.
- We will be courteous and helpful.
- We will ensure simple and clear communications.
- We will arrange for an interpreter if you need one.
- We will provide information about our services that is comprehensive and up to date.
Respecting your Rights
- We will clearly inform you of your Rights and Responsibilities.
- We will manage the information we hold about you in accordance with legislation.
- We will ensure privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
Care and Service Delivery
- We will ensure access to our services is equitable and without discrimination.
- We will ensure your needs are identified by comprehensive assessment.
- We will ensure your care / service is coordinated, planned and reliable.
- We will ensure you and your family are included in the development of your care / service plan.
- We will ensure you and your family are involved in the review and evaluation process of your care or service.
How you can help us to help you
- Treat our employees politely.
- Let us know beforehand if you need to cancel a home visit (preferably at least the day prior to the visit).
- Tell us if you are unhappy with the service or care.
- Tell us if you are pleased with the service or care.
- Do not offer gifts of money to our employees.