Stanhope is a leading homecare provider, with many years of experience in helping people continue enjoying the dignity and comfort of living in their own home.
We provide a complete range of Nursing Care, Personal Care and Attendant Care services, offering everything from skilled assistance for wound dressings and medication, to domestic help and companionship.
Our client’s needs are managed and met individually, allowing us to tailor the most appropriate care service for each person. We’ll even work to provide a carer to you with a compatible personality, as well as the requisite skills.
Our Commitment to care
Stanhope is wholly committed to providing high quality service and excellent staff and delivering the highest standard of care into the community.
Our focus on high quality care co-ordination, case management, staff support, referral relationships and business processes are all part of this commitment.
We are committed to:
- Help our clients maintain their independence within a supportive, proactive care model.
- Provide confidential, reliable, highly responsive and individually tailored services.
- Ensure that our staff are qualified to undertake the tasks required of them.
- Value and recognise all support workers and clients.
- Ensure safe working conditions and practices for support workers and clients.
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect, acknowledging the experience gained through the passage of their lives.
- Undertake continuous improvement through feedback, support worker training and innovative system modulation.
- Undertake environmental best practices, conducting our operations and service delivery in an environmentally responsible manner.