A Client Advocate is a person who actively supports you, by helping to arrange and manage your care.
Typically, they’ll provide Stanhope with information and recommendations, so that you can receive specific services and appropriate support from us.
Your Advocate is charged with:
- Looking after your best interests.
- Being primarily concerned with your fundamental needs.
- Speaking, acting, or writing on your behalf, with minimal conflict of interest.
- Helping you to exercise your rights.
- Remaining loyal and accountable to you, in an empathetic and vigorous way.
Stanhope is responsible for:
- Maintaining relationships with Advocacy groups and services.
- Informing you of the Advocacy assistance available to you.
- Referring you to an appropriate Advocacy service on request.
- Accepting the involvement of the Advocate of your choice.
- Providing information to your Advocate, on your request.